Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

My sweet wee Miss S is celebrating with me, with her socks!


They're a bit hard to see, so here's a closer look:


Hearts! How sweet! On tiny wee baby socks! So very adorable.
(It was so hard to get this photo, she just wouldn't stop moving for me!)

To help get you in the mood, here's some lyrics from one of my favourite songs at the mo:

Until the world has stopped revolving
Until the birds have left the trees
Until the winds have stopped from blowing
You'll be loved by me.

Until the rain has stopped from falling
Until the fish don't swim the sea
Until the stars have stopped from shining
You'll be loved by me.

Sorry but I have absolutely no idea what it is or who it's by as it's just a random one on the darling husband's computer.

So happy Valentines Day everyone!

What are you doing to celebrate?

1 comment:

Flor Larios Art said...

Happy Valentine's to you too...a little late:)
Cute little socks...
ps.ps.
Come to my blog I am having an art box giveaway...see you there!
Flor