Sunday 11 January 2009

sunrise

I was thinking of writing a post at the crack of dawn this morning, but I went back to sleep after the munchkin had her early morning feed and didn't wake up till we were running out of time to get to church on time.

Sometimes I love the early morning. It's so peaceful and quiet at the beginning of the day; serene. I remember waking before the sunrise with contractions on the day the little Miss S was born and taking photos of the beautiful colours in the sky, dawning a beautiful new day to welcome a beautiful new life into the world.


So I was almost disappointed to miss out on the early morning today, not that I didn't appreciate the sleep, and only almost disappointed. I think I get enough early mornings at the moment, and will no doubt get more when I'm back studying.


Enjoy your early mornings, even if you're not a morning person.

~Kathy.

No comments: